The Registration for Season 2017 is closed.
The Registration and Training process for Season 2018 is given below:
- During pre-season in early February each year, expressions of interest and trials take place at our grounds to determine placements in our teams.
- Registration / kit fees will be confirmed.
- Once the grading process is complete and players have been selected into teams, WPSC will open the registration process.
- After Registration, training will commence during weekdays as per the finalized schedule.
Please note that only players, coaches and team managers are permitted on the pitch during training. This allows children and coaches to focus solely on training. Parents and caregivers are encouraged to watch from behind the black fences. Coaches will be available before and after training if required.
The Club’s Registration Fees for 2017 was as follows:
- Mini-Roos (U7-U11): AUD450
- Juniors (U12-U17): AUD500
- Masters (Over 35): AUD550
Fees for all age groups included the following:
- 2 x Playing Kits (home and away), including playing top, shorts, socks; full track suit (top & bottom), bag
- Coaching Guidance by Arsenal Soccer Schools Victoria
- Player Registration Fees payable to FFV and FFA
- Team Registration Fees payable to FFV and FFA
- Team Photo
- Participation Trophy (at Presentation Day)
Fees are also used to contribute the ongoing running costs of the Club, including:
- Ground and occupancy costs, including rent, insurance, electricity and line marking, etc.
- Equipment purchases, including balls, cones, bibs, etc.
- Referee’s fees
- Capital expenditure, including pitch lighting, storage facilities, canteen/kitchen equipment
Upon acceptance of child position into one of the teams, the following payment options are available:
- Full payment by the due date ; or
- Payment Plan by Direct Debit to be completed in three instalments.